The innocent victims of personal injury accidents can soon find themselves submerged in a pile of medical bills, property damage expenses, and lost wages – all while dealing with the pain of their injuries.
No one should have to suffer from such an incident alone. When all seems lost, know that McAllen personal injury attorney, Ryan C. Solis, is just a phone call away. He’ll work faster than a speeding bullet to hold those negligent parties who harmed you accountable for their wrongdoings.
If you or a loved one has suffered from catastrophic injuries because of another person’s error or misconduct, there is hope when you choose the Law Office of Ryan C. Solis, PLLC,. We can help you file a personal injury claim and will get you the money needed to begin healing.
Don’t hesitate to file your personal injury claim. Contact us at (956) 686-9600 today for your FREE legal consultation.
A Dedicated Personal Injury Attorney Ready to Take on Your Personal Injury Case
Ryan takes great pride in using his legal skills to defend the good people of McAllen and the surrounding metro area. Some of the most common personal injury cases he has successfully represented clients in include:
- Personal Injury Accidents
- Auto Accidents
- 18-Wheeler Accidents
- Drunk Driving Accidents
- Oilfield Accidents
- Wrongful Death
For a FREE case consultation, contact the dependable Law Offices of Ryan C. Solis, PLLC, at (956) 686-9600.
Have You Been Injured in a Serious Accident?
Individuals that suffer an unexpected personal injury accident can experience a toll on their physical body, emotional wellbeing, and their finances. If negligence played a role in your accident, know that you may be legally entitled to pursue a personal injury claim against the at-fault party or parties.
The loyal and courageous McAllen personal injury lawyer, Ryan C. Solis, will use his deep understanding of Texas personal injury law to get you the money you need to get your life back in order.
Damages that can be recovered by victims in a personal injury claim can include but is not limited to:
- Property damage
- Medical bills (past and future)
- Lost wages
- Lost capacity to work
- Pain and suffering
- Emotional distress
- Permanent disability
- Loss of quality of life
- Loss of consortium
- Additional financial losses related to your injury
- Wrongful death
Texas Personal Injury Laws That Can Affect Your Claim
Texas’ ‘Modified Comparative Fault’ law may affect how much money you can recover if you are partially at fault for the accident you suffered. If you have contributed less than 50 percent to the accident, then you may still be able to recover damages.
This is how the modified comparative fault law works:
If a victim’s total damages add up to $100,000, but they are held 10 percent at fault for the accident, then the money they will recover will be reduced by $10,000. The victim would end up recovering $90,000 in damages instead.
Alongside the modified comparative fault law, you should also be aware of the statute of limitations law in Texas. This is the time limit you have to bring about a lawsuit against the party who injured you.
In the State of Texas, you have two (2) years from the date of the incident to file a claim.
Proving Negligence in Your Personal Injury Claim
To win your case, McAllen personal injury attorney Ryan C. Solis must use his skill and intellect to demonstrate that negligence caused your suffering.
Elements of negligence include:
- Duty – A defendant OWED a duty to act or not act in a way in order to keep the plaintiff safe.
- Breach of duty – The defendant FAILED to act or not act in a way that kept the plaintiff safe.
- Cause in fact – The defendant’s breach of duty was the direct cause of the injuries you suffered.
- Proximate cause – The breach is determined to be ‘unreasonably safe.’
- Damages – Tangible losses were the result of your accident-related injuries.
Do I Really Need an Attorney?
While you are not legally required to work with a lawyer, the truth is that having one will make the process of filing and winning your claim so much easier. This is especially true when you choose to work with the phenomenal staff of the Law Office of Ryan C. Solis, PLLC.
Without an attorney, you may come across some difficult obstacles that can hurt your chances of securing fair compensation for the injuries you have suffered, including:
- The defendant is an uninsured party, a huge corporation, or a governmental body.
- Negligent claims adjusters want to reduce your claim as much as possible.
- Adjusters can try to reverse blame on you.
- You don’t know how to calculate your losses and may face a low-ball settlement offer.
- Paperwork and legal terms are complex and difficult to understand.
- Providing support for your claim by establishing proof of negligence is a challenge when you don’t have the necessary resources.
- You feel vulnerable in your physical and emotional state and the legal process is draining.
With Ryan’s help, you’ll have a full understanding of what the legal process will include.
Tips for Choosing the Right Battle Tested McAllen Personal Injury Attorney
When deciding on the right hero, you want to make sure they have unmatched qualifications, strength, intelligence, and commitment. Avoid wasting your time and money by referring to these tips for choosing the right attorney for your claim:
- Credentials and experience: Select a firm equipped with a bar certified attorney who has the education and skills needed to handle your case with precision. Ask to see a record of successful verdicts and secured settlements.
Payment for services: Victims deserve a FREE consultation to determine if their circumstances qualify for a personal injury case. Many attorneys operate on a ‘contingency fee’ basis, but some may ask for a ‘retainer fee’ while your claim is being handled.
Get to know the firm: Your personal injury claim is exactly that – personal. You need a hero who is going to be there for you when you truly need them, and not just a voice on the phone. Ask for a tour and get to know that staff that will be assisting in your claim.
Weigh your options: It is important that the firm you select has handled cases similar to your own. The more experience they have dealing with your specific type of personal injury, the better. Don’t feel obligated to go with the first lawyer you speak with either.
The attorney you choose to work with can ultimately make or break the success of your personal injury claim. Depend on the powerful attorney, Ryan C. Solis, to take on those who have harmed you.
Services Provided By Your McAllen Personal Injury Attorney
At the Law Office of Ryan C. Solis, PLLC, Ryan fights the good fight for our clients by providing meaningful and dependable services that include:
- Collecting essential evidence
- Fully investigating the incident
- Gathering eye witness testimonies
- Handling difficult insurance companies
- Filing complex paperwork
- Estimating a fair settlement by calculating your losses
- Advocating and fighting for you until you win
- Taking your claim to court if and when necessary
Furthermore, our attorneys will provide timely responses and personal attention to your unique case. You deserve honest and transparent legal counsel.
Do I Need To Prepare For Free Case Review?
There are a few things you can do to prepare for your first meeting with an attorney. This includes bringing any evidence that shows you suffered an injury and damages directly from it.
Evidence that potential plaintiffs can bring to a consultation can include:
- Photos you (or a loved one) took at the scene of the accident.
- Documents such as a police or accident report.
- Eyewitness contact information.
- Medical bills from accident-related injuries.
- Pay stubs that show a loss of wages after the incident.
Other information which will be helpful to an attorney includes:
- Contact info of the other party and their insurance company.
- Messages exchanged between you and the other party’s insurance.
- Receipts of other accident-related expenses.
Our fearless attorney will work with a supporting team of investigators, accident reconstruction experts, medical professionals, and other professionals to develop the strongest claim possible for you.
Remember that filing a claim is time-sensitive, so take action as soon as possible!
A Personal Injury Attorney in McAllen Who’s Fighting For You
Our firm has finely-tuned methods that help us secure maximum settlements for clients every single time. Our personal injury lawyer, Ryan, will always put up a fight, even against considerable odds.
You deserve legal assistance that goes above and beyond, and our client service is unparalleled. We care deeply for the ultimate recovery of individuals who have been harmed in our community.
Contact Ryan of the Law Office of Ryan C. Solis, PLLC, right now at (956) 686-9600 for a FREE case consultation.
“Terms and conditions will apply.” We can assist with getting you in a rental car immediately so that you can get on with your life.
Terms and conditions:
Must be 25 years old or older
Must have valid auto insurance
$200 of credit will be given to client to be used towards renting a car. Client assumes all responsibility for any damage caused to the rental car or to a third-party vehicle caused by client or anyone else driving the rental car.