Losing a family member can be a traumatic event, leaving you feeling mental anguish and grieving heavily. Taking legal action may be the last thing you want to deal with, but it can actually help the grieving process and help you and your remaining family members move toward recovery. Filing a Wrongful Death Claim is one important way that many surviving family members begin to fight for justice and closure after the loss of a loved one.
When you choose Ryan as your attorney, know that you are choosing a defender of the people who is deeply invested in making sure you obtain the recovery that you so rightfully need. Ryan C. Solis fights hard to deliver the justice you deserve.
Our staff will:
- Fully and thoroughly investigate the circumstances of the wrongful death claim.
- Help you collect vital evidence to prove that the defendant acted negligently, including:
- Physical evidence
- Photographic or video evidence
- Accident reports
- Death certificates
- Eyewitness testimony
- Expert witness testimony
- Medical records
- Negotiate with insurance companies and other parties on your behalf.
- Prepare all legal documents and organize all records needed for your claim.
- Take your claim to court if necessary.
Through hard work and dedication to your case, Ryan will help to recover damages for, but not limited to:
- Cost of funeral and burial fees
- Loss of inheritance as a result of the death
- Loss of companionship, maintenance, services, and support
- Emotional pain and mental anguish
- Lost value of household services
- Punitive damages (if applicable)
If your family member lost their life as a result of another party’s actions, your family deserves an experienced attorney who can help them find justice for the pain done against them. Ryan will fight to make sure that those responsible for your loved one’s death are held accountable. Contact the Law Office of Ryan C. Solis, PLLC, located in both Raymondville and McAllen, at (956) 686-9600 for your free legal consultation today.